Located on the ultra-desirable Kamala headland on the west coast of Phuket, Villa 2 in the prestigious Ayara Kamala project was built and completed in 2003 on a spectacular 1.5 rai/2,400 square metre ocean front plot of land. Even though it was solidly built with a sound structure and good materials throughout, sadly, the villa was left partly neglected as the owner was very rarely visiting Phuket and the villa.
This villa has a total internal floor area of approximately 1,000 square metres, which was mainly dark Maka wood. Furniture was mostly built-in, using a dark oak colour.
This have 7 large en-suite guestrooms. Each room enjoys privacy and will feature:
– King sized beds
– indoor and outdoor showers,
– 55 to 70 square metre internal floor area, expansive private decking, high ceilings
– light and cool terrazzo /wood floors
– Modern top notch aluminum doors and windows
– En-suite bathroom, double vanity
– Large closets
– Smart music/movie system, satellite TV, internet, minibar, telephone
– Jacuzzi, featuring heaters, LED lights etc. When not in use, this will feature as a private, outdoor daybed
– Amazing views of the Andaman Sea
Price is 10,000,000 USD